Tiktok is inviting qualified individuals to send in their application and possibly join its Insights Internship programme in South Africa. So what does TikTok Insights Intern do and what are the minimum qualification requirements to be one? Let’s read on below and find out.
Launched by ByteDance in 2017 to Android and iOS users in select countries outside of China, TikTok ranked third place as one the fastest growing brands of 2020 (by Morning Consult). It became accessible to the rest of the world when ByteDance merged with Musical.ly in August, 2018. By October 2020, TikTok have amassed more than 2 billion mobile downloads globally.
TikTok Insights Internship
Internship opportunities at TikTok allow students to work with its teams and clients with the aim of focusing on key business problems and determining growth opportunities for the Company. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to:
- Check video content to come up with key insights in support of the company’s core operations, content, and creators
- Identify possible safety issues and threats that may occur off app
- Able to keep up-to-date with trending events on a daily basis and render insights accordingly
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Currently pursuing a tertiary degree and set to graduate by 2023
- Intense interest with TikTok
- Knowledgeable with the latest trends and music
- Able to communicate in more than two languages including English
- Must have a sharp eye for details
How do I apply?
If you satisfy the basic requirements and would like to apply, get started by registering your profile on the Company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click on the link to access their Help Center.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the TikTok Insights Internship 2022.