TotaEnergies (formerly Total), one of the largest oil companies in the world, is inviting suitable South African candidates who are interested in submitting their application to qualify for the company’s Refining and Supply Internship Programme for its 2022 intake in Johannesburg. Make sure that you go over the basic qualification and skills requirements of the role before applying.
A French multinational oil and gas company and one of the “Supermajor” oil companies in the world, Totalenergies’ business encompasses the whole oil and gas chain, including crude oil, natural gas exploration and production, power generation, refining, transportation and petroleum product marketing among others. In addition, TotalEnergies is also a large-scale manufacturer of a wide range of chemical products.
In a shareholders’ meeting in May 2021, Total changed its name to TotalEnergies and committed the organization to the production and distribution of affordable, clean, and reliable energies.
TotalEnergies Refining and Supply Internship 2022
TotalEnergies’ Refining and Supply Internship runs for a period of 12 months and is designed for new graduates from the field of Supply Chain Management. The successful applicant will be part of TotalEnergies’ Marketing & Services division located in Johannesburg.
What is the selection process?
There are 5 steps involved in Total’s application/selection process:
- If the company sees you as a potential candidate, expect to receive a questionnaire to help fill in missing information in your profile and/or an interview request via phone or video call.
- The second step is a face-to-face interview with a recruitment officer to know more about your skillset, motivations and experience.
- In the third step, you get a chance to meet with line managers in charge who will discuss the job in more detail and the team you may be working with.
- The fourth and final step of the selection process is formalizing the internship offer where you will sign the contract with the HR management team in charge of the programme.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management
- Although relevant work experience is not a requirement, applicants with no more than a year or work-related experience are eligible to apply
- Applicants from designated groups will be given priority
- Must have solid negotiation, research, and report writing skills
- Proficient with MS tools such as PowerPoint and Word
How do I apply?
You have an option to register an account first, or skip the registration part and fill out the online application form on the Company’s online recruitment portal to apply. Also, prepare the following documents for uploading during the application process.
- Comprehensive and current CV
- Copy of degree or transcript from the final year of studies
- Copy of ID
- Certificate of matric completion
Offer ID: 54916BR
Applications with incomplete, invalid, or false information will be null and void.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 28 March 2022.
Should you not receive feedback from TotalEnergies within 30 days after the deadline, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
If you wish to know more about TotalEnergies, click here.
Click the link the view the TotalEnergies Refining and Supply Internship 2022 advert page.