Total, one of the largest oil companies in the world, is looking for suitable South African candidates to submit their application and qualify for the company’s Human Resources Internship Programme in Johannesburg for 2021. Make sure to review the minimum qualifications to see if you’re eligible to apply.
A French multinational oil and gas company and one of the “Supermajor” oil companies in the world, Total’s business operations encompass the whole oil and gas chain, including crude oil, natural gas exploration and production, pow generation, refining, transportation and petroleum product marketing among others. In addition, Total is also a large-scale manufacturer of a wide range of chemical products.
Total Human Resources Internship 2021
The successful candidate will join the Human Resources department at Total South Africa’s Johannesburg offices. Moreover, the Human Resources intern will have an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience as part of the Payroll team and conducting a variety of administrative duties.
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a degree in Human Resource Management
- Must be not more than 25 years old
- Preferably coming from designated groups and in accordance with Total’s Employment Equity policies
- Zero to less than a year of work experience
- Solid research skills
- Strong report writing skills using MS Word and PowerPoint
What is the selection process?
There are 4 steps involved in Total’s application/selection process:
- If the company sees you as a potential candidate, expect to receive a questionnaire to help fill in missing information in your profile and/or an interview request via phone or video call.
- The second step is a face-to-face interview with a recruitment officer to know more about your skill set, motivations and experience.
- On the third step, you get a chance to meet with line managers in charge who will discuss the job in more detail and the team you may be working with.
- The fourth and final step of the selection process is formalizing the internship offer where you will sign the contract with the HR management team in charge of the programme.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Total’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started.
Job ID: 40572BR
Prepare the following support documents for submission:
- Comprehensive CV
- Academic transcript from the final year of qualification
- Copy of South African ID
- Certificates, if available
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, click here and fill out Total’s contact form.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Total Human Resources Internship 2021.