Total, one of the largest oil companies in the world, is looking for suitable South African candidates to submit their application and qualify for the company’s Lubricants Manufacturing Internship Programme for 2021. Make sure to review the minimum qualifications to see if you’re eligible to apply.
A French multinational oil and gas company and one of the “Supermajor” oil companies in the world, Total’s business operations encompass the whole oil and gas chain, including crude oil, natural gas exploration and production, pow generation, refining, transportation and petroleum product marketing among others. In addition, Total is also a large scale manufacturer of a wide range of chemical products.
Total Lubricants Manufacturing Internship 2021
The successful candidate will be joining the Lubricants and Specialities Department in Total South Africa’s Durban facility. As a Lubricants Manufacturing Intern, the incumbent will acquire hands-on experience within the Cards department and will be performing a variety of multi-functional administrative tasks.
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a Transport and Logistics qualification
- Must be less than 25 years old
- Must have no more than 12 months of work experience
- Preferably from designated groups and in line with the company’s Employment Equity policies
What is the selection process?
There are 4 steps involved in Total’s application/selection process:
- If the company sees you as a potential candidate, expect to receive a questionnaire to help fill in missing information in your profile and/or an interview request via phone or video call.
- The second step is a face to face interview with a recruitment officer to know more about your skillset, motivations and experience.
- On the third step, you get a chance to meet with line managers in charge who will discuss the job in more detail and the team you may be working with.
- The fourth and final step of the selection process is formalizing the internship offer where you will sign the contract with the HR management team in charge of the programme.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to pursue this internship position will need to register their profile on Total’s recruitment page. Get started by clicking the link below.
Job ID: 40532BR
Prepare the following support documents for submission:
- Comprehensive CV
- Academic transcript from the final year of qualification
- Copy of South African ID
- Certificates, if available
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, click here and fill out Total’s contact form.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Total Lubricants Manufacturing Internship 2021 advert.