The Tower Group, a Level 1 BB-BEE certified professional services provider, is calling on suitable graduates to submit an application and qualify for its Engineering Graduate Programme. Check to see the details of the programme below before sending an application.
Founded in 1980, the Tower Group is a trusted name in the professional staffing services sector. With 40 years of experience in the field, Tower works with small to large companies in satisfying their human capital requirements. Tower’s client portfolio encompasses the Financial, Call Centre, Technical, Freight, Office Support, Management and Executive, IT and International Markets.
Tower Group Engineering Graduate Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be tasked to manage the company’s Ideation Programmes on a daily basis.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must at least meet these basic eligibility requirements:
- A recent graduate of a Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree
- Although having a commercial or engineering degree is not a strict requirement, an undergraduate qualification in Commerce and/or Telecommunications is a big plus
- Must be confident and innovative and able to easily interact with members of the organization beginning with middle management to the chief executive level
- Advanced proficiency in macros, spreadsheets, mail merge, programming
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access to name a few
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to pursue this graduate programme, click the link and fill out the online application form.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 July 2020.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Tower Group Engineering Graduate Programme 2020 advert.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The position will be based in Cape Town.
- How long will it take to complete the programme?
This engineering graduate programme will run for a period of 6 months.