Toyota Motors South Africa is inviting qualified individuals to send in their application for its Business Management Graduate Trainee 2023 intake at its KwaZulu-Natal offices. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and finer details about the role before applying.
As one of the Toyota Motor Corporation’s off-shore facilities, Toyota SA manufactures, assembles, distributes and exports vehicles and spare parts in and outside the country. Its line of commercial and passenger vehicles include coupes, hatches, sedan, SUVs, MPVs, vans and bakkies.
In addition, to spare parts and accessories, TMC South Africa also offers insurance and finance products via its dealers operating all over South Africa. TMC South Africa’s headquarters is in Sandton and has been operating as a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation since 4 November 2002.
Toyota SA Business Management Graduate Trainee 2023
Based at Toyota SA’s Prospecton offices in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, the Business Management Graduate Trainee 2023 role seeks to develop future leaders through structured training with a broad career progression within various industries. The programme is made up of 70% on-the-job training, 20% classroom sessions, and the rest is mentorship.
For the duration of the Business Management Graduate Trainee 2023 programme, the successful candidate can look forward to the following:
- Rotation to various disciplines and projects within the Company
- Acquire world-class training
- Access to various employee assistance services e.g. study assistance, relocation assistance, car benefits, competitive pay, health services, and subsidized canteen services
- Value and competency-based performance management system geared towards developing future leaders
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Currently pursuing final year of qualification or recent graduates of a BCom degree or diploma in Business Management
- Strong academic background
- Committed to continuous growth and self-development
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Passionate about change and shares the Company’s values
- A South African citizen
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Toyota’s online recruitment portal to be able to submit an application. Click the link below to get started:
Req. ID: 1549
Be ready to submit copies of the following:
- Comprehensive CV
- Grade certificate and tertiary qualification
- Academic transcript
Although no deadline for submission of applications has been set, the graduate programme starts on 1 February 2024 or February 2025.
Req. ID: 1549
For login issues or any problems that arise during the application process, get in touch with Toyota SA’s candidate support team.
Tel: 08 6114 5465
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Toyota SA Business Managment Graduate Trainee 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.