Transnet is calling on qualified individuals interested in joining its Work Integrated Learning programme intake for 2022. Take a moment to go over the programme’s minimum eligibility requirements and application details before applying.
Headquartered in Carlton Centre, Johannesburg, Transnet SOC Ltd. is one of the largest, if not the largest rail, pipeline, and port company in South Africa. It was established in April 1, 1990 as a limited company with the privatization of government-owned South African Transport Services. This was done after eight decades of state and parliamentary control.
Employing over a 55,000-strong, highly motivated workforce with permanent status, Transnet offers a challenging and dynamic work environment and provides great opportunities to results-oriented and highly-skilled professionals.
Transnet Work Integrated Learning 2022
The main purpose of the Training Programme is develop and sustain a robust pipeline for key positions within Transnet Port Terminals. Moreover, it is the learnership’s aim to place successful candidates in suitable areas within the Company based on academic background, career goals, and business needs. As learners, the successful candidates are expected to:
- Adhere to a structured training programme
- Submit to assessments and performance reviews
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities as contained in the development programme, including ad hoc tasks as required
Who should apply?
Applicants need to meet the following basic eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Completed Grade 12, matric and NQF Level 4 or its equivalent
- Accomplished a certificate programme in Human Resources, Finance, Legal, or Business Administration
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Sound conflict/resolution management skills
- Possesses a good eye for details
- High level of integrity and self-motivation
- Computer literate and knowledgeable with Microsoft applications
How do I apply?
Register your profile on Transnet’s online recruitment page first to be able to apply. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 1 August 2022.
For enquiries, send an email to NTSIKELELO.DLEPU@TRANSNET.NET.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Transnet Work Integrated Learning 2022 advert page.
Do not post queries if this learnership opportunity is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other internship, graduate programme, and learnerships listings that are currently accepting applications.