Travel Tractions, an up-and-coming travel marketing agency is looking for skilled individuals to submit their application and qualify for its Travel Marketing Internship opportunity for the 2020 academic year. Read on below for background information about the company and its latest internship offering for the 2020 financial year
Launched in 2018, Travel Tractions is a marketing agency that specializes in the travel industry working to establish a full-service marketing firm tuned in to all areas of the marketing process.
At the moment, the company provides Search Engine Optimization-related services. However, the company is also working on offering PPC, website development, social media management and CRM services.
Travel Tractions Travel Marketing Internship
Travel Tractions is now offering internship opportunities that teach various aspects of online marketing with the potential for future employment or freelance work. Financial incentives for the position starts at R2 000 to R6 000 and will depend on the intern’s experience, availability, skills and capability to learn and deliver quality results.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidates are to conduct the following tasks with high accuracy and quick turn around times:
- Data capturing
- Content creation
- Link building
- Administrative tasks
Placement within the company will depend on the candidates’ qualifications and assessment results with Travel Traction making sure no job mismatch and only qualified applicants will be taken in.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Must have own laptop computer
- Solid writing skills with good grammar and spelling
- Preferably with a degree in English, Communication, Journalism, Marketing and Media Studies
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- With a positive disposition and a can-do attitude
- Outstanding work ethics with a serious interest in maximizing the most out of the internship programme
- Excellent time management
- Good familiarity with the use of Pinterest. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Systematic and organized multi-tasker
- Solid researching skills
- An effective communicator
- Solid SEO, editing, design, social media and writing skills
- Good eye for detail
- A quick learner and a fast thinker
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial eligibility requirements and would like to apply for the internship position click here to access the application page. Scroll to the bottom and click on the green “Apply Now” button,
The deadline for submission of applications has not been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries, get in touch with Travel Tractions directly by calling +27 620 5544 02
or by sending an email to email@example.com
To view the Travel Tractions Travel Marketing Internship 2020 advert, click on the link.