Truworths is looking for qualified individuals who are interested in joining its upcoming Credit Learnership intake for 2023 at its Cape Town offices. If you’re interested, find out if you’re eligible to apply by reviewing the basic qualification requirements as well as the responsibilities of the role.
Based in Cape Town, Truworths is a clothing retailer operating 728 stores in South Africa and 49 other outlets scattered all over Africa. The company started in 1917 as The Alliance Trading Company and now sells various clothing lines under different brand names which include UZZI, LTD and Truworths Man.
Truworths employs more than 11,000 individuals and generates annual revenue of over R18 billion.
Truworths Credit Learnership 2023
Based in Truworths’ Cape Town offices, the successful candidate will be cross-trained in order to effectively operate within the Company’s Credit Services division, and attend to customer queries over the phone regarding their store account.
During the learnership, the successful candidate is expected to:
- Learn and develop essential knowledge
- Handle both outbound and inbound calls
- Prepare for assessments
- Educate customers on the benefits of payments/consequences of non-payment; Fashion Delivery Service, NCA
- Demonstrate compliance with administrative call procedures in the most timely and accurate manner
- Keep customer information up-to-date and summarize account comments/notes in the memo field
Who should apply?
This learnership position requires applicants who satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Completed at least Grade 10
- Genuine interest in fashion and retail
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial qualifications and would like to apply, click the link below and register an account on Truworths’ online recruitment page.
Ref. no: TRU220607-22
The deadline for submission of applications is on 1 October 2022.
Should you have further questions about this graduate programme, send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Truworths Credit Learnership Programme 2023 advert page.