Applications are now open for the Truworths Finance Internship 2024 intake in Western Cape. Make sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
Based in Cape Town, Truworths is a clothing retailer operating 728 stores in South Africa and 49 other outlets scattered all over Africa. The company started in 1917 as The Alliance Trading Company and now sells various clothing lines under different brand names which include UZZI, LTD and Truworths Man.
Truworths employs more than 11,000 individuals and generates an annual revenue of over R18 billion.
Truworths Finance Internship 2023
As part of the Truworths Finance Internship 2023 intake in Cape Town, Western Cape, it is the successful candidate’s main responsibility to perform the following duties:
- Capture utility payments in the Truworths Property System (TPS) on a monthly basis
- Reconcile landlord statements
- Attend to landlord queries
- Work closely with landlords to acquire the required support documents
- Carry out ad hoc duties as needed
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Graduates of relevant degrees from 2021 to 2023
- Knowledgeable with MS productivity tools such as Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong numeracy skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on Truworths’ online recruitment page. Click the link bellow to get started:
Reference no: TRU230801-4
The deadline for submission of applications is on 10 October 2023.
If you have further questions about this graduate programme, send them via email to email@example.com.
Please refrain from making any queries if the Truworths Risk Analyst Trainee Programme 2024 opportunity is no longer available. View our other learnerships, graduate programmes, and internships that are currently accepting applications.