Tsebo is looking for talented and qualified individuals to apply for its Project Management/IT Internship Programme for 2020. For more details about the company and its latest internship offering.
The Tsebo Group Solutions is a workplace management solutions company with more than a 40,000-strong workforce. To date, the company has a global footprint that spans Africa and the Middle East. In addition to facilities management, the Tsebo Group offers services that include Remote Camp Management, Catering, Hygiene, Cleaning, Procurement and Energy.
Tsebo Project Management/IT Internship Programme 2020
The Tsebo Project Management/IT Internship Programme is available to recent graduates in the following areas of study:
- Information Technology
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business Management
Selected interns will undergo internship training in the Tsebo Solutions Academy where they will gain exposure in a working environment of a continuously expanding Pan African business organization.
The programme is designed to allow participants to learn about Change Management, requirements gathering, project management and the adoption of mobile apps and social media platforms by big businesses.
Interns will be working out of Tsebo’s Head Office in Rosebank, Johannesburg. A monthly stipend will also be given to the participants.
Who should apply?
Applicants must have the following minimum requirements to be considered for the internship programme:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree with some focus on the area of Behavioral Sciences
- Recent IT or Behavioral Sciences graduates are preferred
- Must be able to commit five days a week for the programme
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Must have a keen attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be fully aware of project management principles
- Knowledgeable in change management
- Knows how to write reports for the project management team
How do I apply?
For those who meet the eligibility requirements and would like to push through with the application, create an account on the company’s recruitment page to be able to apply. Click here to set up an account.
The reference number for this internship opportunity is TSE200303-2.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 14 March 2020.
For further enquiries about the internship, connect directly with Tsebo at:
Tel: +27 11 441 5300
- Where will the internship take place?
The selected applicants will serve the internship programme in Tsebo’s Johannes Iutg officed
- Is a stipend available to successful interns?
Although the amount is not disclosed in the advert, a monthly stipend is provided to the interns.
Click the link to view the Tsebo Project Management/IT Internship Programme 2020 advert.