Unilever is looking for qualified individuals to submit their application and qualify for its upcoming Instrument Control In-Service Trainee Programme for 2022. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements and job responsibilities so you’ll have an idea if it’s a good match for you.
Unilever plc is a global consumer goods manufacturer with headquarters in London. This British company’s extensive product line includes food, baby, toothpaste confections, soft drinks, cheese, cleaning agents, pharmaceuticals, as well as consumer healthcare products. It is the world’s largest soap producer, and its wide range of products is available in close to 190 countries.
According to the Top Employer Institute, Unilever is currently one of the top five employers in South Africa. It also the top employer of choice for graduates in the Manufacturing Industry sector according to the South African Graduate Employers Association (SAGEA).
Unilever Instrument Control In-Service Trainee Programme 2022
As an Instrument Control In-service Trainee, the successful candidate will be working out of Unilever SA’s Maydon Wharf Factory located in Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal. In addition, the incumbent’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Create reports and maintenance records
- Examine electrical drawings and updates
- Perform project work
- Provide support during repairs
- Attend to restoration efforts
- Support artisans and technicians in need of technical assistance
- Conduct PPM calibration
- Establish standard operating procedures, standard maintenance procedures, and One-point lessons
- Keep network drawings up to date
- Take part in the delivery of continuous improvement programmes including internal audits, project team participation, mock audits, WCM initiatives and site SHEprogrammes.
Who should apply?
You will need to meet the minimum eligibility requirements of the role should you wish to apply
- Currently pursuing (or have recently graduated) final year of diploma studies in Electrical Engineering S4/Instrumentation
- Completed Matric with Physical Science and Core Mathematics subjects
- In need of a 1-year in service training in order to graduate
- Computer literate and knows how to use MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the above minimum eligibility requirements are welcome to submit their application. Click the link below to start the application process.
Prepare to upload your qualification certificates to updated CV.
Job ID: R-32854
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this posting.
f you do not receive any feedback within 14 days from the date you submitted the application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For enquiries, call Unilever South Africa at +27 315702000.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Unilever Instrument Control In-Service Trainee Programme 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships that are open for application.