Vodacom Group is a major African communications company delivering a broad range of communication services. These services include mobile voice, data, messaging, converged and financial services to its 103 million subscribers.
The Vodacom Group started out in South Africa and has rapidly expanded its mobile network operations to Mozambique, the DRC, Tanzania, Kenya, and Lesotho. Vodacom’s mobile network service cover over 260 million people.
The Vodacom Group, through Vodacom Business Africa, also provides business managed services to corporate clients in 32 countries. Vodafone, one of the world’s biggest communications company by annual revenue, is a majority shareholder of the company owning 64.5% of its holdings.
Vodacom Graduate Programme
Vodacom’s is actively searching for high caliber individuals who will lead the company into the future. Their Discover Graduate Programme provides highly qualified individuals with an accelerated career path. Candidates will experience rotations in various areas of the organization, receiving a great amount of support and guidance on their way to developing skills essential to their chosen field. They’ll be learning from the industry’s leading experts on how to craft effective solutions.
Vodacom offers an excellent, fast-tracked career path. This is determined by the candidate’s area of study, expertise, and qualifications based on the company’s employment specifications.
Requirements or Eligibility
Check below to find if you meet BMW SA’s minimum requirements:
- Must posses no greater than two years working experience in post studies
- A South African citizen
- Aged no more than 25 years or naturalized before 1994
- Citizens from Lesotho, DRC, Tanzania and Mozambique are encouraged to apply
- Gained a minimum average of 65% for most recent or completed academic results
- Acquired at least a B-degree (BSc & B-Tech, B-Com) qualification (NQF 7)
- For those who possess a 3-year National Diploma, the following areas of study are recognized – Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Information Technology, and Computer Software
Make sure you meet all the criteria listed above prior to starting the application process. When you’re all set, read on below for the application process listed step by step.
- Accomplish the questionnaire by selecting a category and answering all the questions accurately.
- Upon completion of the questionnaire, you will then be allowed to submit your CV and go through the application procedure.
- Click the search for a job button and select your desired career
- Once done with the registration and application procedure, expect a confirmation email
- You can refer family and friends to suitable vacancies
Click the link below to start answering the questionnaire:
Opening and Closing Date
Vodacom accepts applications online throughout the year.
Interested parties can also find Vodacom job vacancies by checking out their LinkedIn profile. Click the link below to get there: