Volvo South Africa is calling on suitable graduates to submit their applications and possibly qualify for its upcoming Aftersales Graduate Programme for the 2021 fiscal year. Take a look at the programme’s minimum qualification requirements and job responsibilities to see if it’s a good fit.
The Volvo Group is considered as one of the leading global manufacturers of buses, trucks, industrial and marine engines and construction equipment under popular brands such as Volvo, Volvo Penta, Mack, Renault Trucks, UD Trucks, SDLG, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Nova Trucks, Prevost and more.
Volvo operates a global network staffed by over 1,300 professionals working in 50 different sites spread across 25 countries.
Volvo South Africa Aftersales Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidates will be joining various departments within the company’s Aftersales Business such as Business Systems, Technical and Warranty, and Parts at the Volvo Trucks head office in Boksburg. The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent are as follows:
- Provide assistance to the Business Systems Support with non-priority support cases
- Assist the Dealer network as well as Finance, with creating customer management in CM
- Manage the department’s travel arrangement
- Handle general administration tasks
- Assist with contract distribution
- Create purchase orders
Technical and Warranty
- Provide support with compiling monthly PQE reports as needed
- Perform general admin responsibilities
- Tech tool orders
- Manage Tech tool credits, invoicing, and invoice distribution
- Issue POs for suppliers
- Create campaign letters to dealers and customers
- Provide assistance with checking and finalizing presentations
- Be responsible for issuing dealer invoicing via Truckshop
- Conduct regular follow ups on Truckshop supplier invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements with SAP entries
- Assist with generating month-end reports
- Perform general admin duties
Who should apply?
You will need to meet the following minimum requirements to be eligible to apply:
- Holds a diploma or degree in Business Administration
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Keen attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to create their profile on Volvo’s career page. Click on the below link to start the process:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 10 February 2021
Visit Volvo’s website for tips and tricks on how to pass the application process.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Volvo South Africa Aftersales Graduate Programme 2021 advert.