Leading consumer goods manufacturer, RCL Foods, is inviting suitable individuals interested in qualifying for its Warehouse Clerk Trainee 2023 intake at its Bloemfontein location in the Free State province. Make sure to take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re looking to apply.
About RCL Foods
Established in 1960, RCL Foods Ltd is a popular name in the consumer goods and milling sector in South Africa. The company is 77.7% owned by Remgro with its headquarters located in Durban. It operates in South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Swaziland, and Botswana. RCL Foods employs 20, 479 people and has a R16 billion worth of market capitalization.
RCL Foods SA Warehouse Clerk Trainee Programme 2023
The Warehouse Clerk Trainee role is a permanent position which will have the successful candidate carry out a various duties and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring adherence to established procedures and company regulations in line with maintaining effective control of administrative processes
- Implementing specified documentation and classification based on group standards
- Gathering and processing key transactions in SAP
- Attending to customer queries
- Reconciling creditor invoices, delivering notes and GRV’s
- Processing over and short-supplied stocks
- Ensuring accurate loading of documents
- Printing trip sheets
- Ensuring document control is managed until successful handover
- Sustain a high level of housekeeping of the cold room
- Maintaining cleanliness of the work area
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role::
- Completed matric
- Preferably with basic numeracy skills
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are to register their profile on RCL’s job application page online to be able to apply. Click the link below to get started:
Ref. No: RCL230127-3
The deadline for submission of applications is on 9 February 2023.
For more information, call RCL Foods at its Westville offices at +27 031 242 8600 or fill out their Contact Us form by clicking the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the RCL SA Warehouse Clerk Trainee Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.