The Western Cape Government’s Education Department (or WCED) is inviting qualified graduates to apply for its Graduate Internship Programmes for 2021. Make it a point to review the eligibility requirements, as well as the job description before submitting an application.
With the help of the South African government, the Government of West Cape creates laws for and provides services for the benefit of each citizen of the Western Cape.
In addition to working with the national government, the Western Cape Government works with other municipalities to ensure that its people enjoy access to services, information and facilities they need.
WCED Graduate Internship 2021
The WCED’s graduate internship programme aims to offer successful candidates an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through its 24-month internship programme.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include, but not limited to:
- Provide assistance to the staff with various day-to-day office duties such as:
- General coordination
- Data entry
Successful candidates will get a monthly stipend amounting to R6 083.70
Who should apply?
In order to be considered eligible to apply, applicants need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements.
- Holds a 3-year degree or diploma (NQF Level 6 or 7) in any of the following fields of study:
- Financial Management or Financial Management Systems
- Accounting and Auditing
- Human Resource Development/Management
- Office Management and Technology
- Public Management
- Project Management
- Labour Relations Management
- Computer literate and familiar in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Possesses good listening skills
- Capable of gathering and processing information
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Knows how to speak two official Western Cape languages
What is the selection process?
No relevant info
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to apply, click on the link below and fill out the online form.
Apply online for the Western Cape Education Department Graduate Internship Programme 2021.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 29 January 2021.
For enquiries, get in touch with the WCED by contacting
021 467 2577
Ms. M Jita
021 467 2224
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Western Cape Education Department Graduate Internship Programme 2021.