The Weir Group, a Scottish-based international engineering company, is inviting suitable graduates to submit their applications and qualify for its Tax Accountant Graduate programme intake for 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Take a moment to review the minimum eligibility requirements and role description before applying.
About Weir Group
Founded by the Weir brothers George and James in 1871, the company came up with a number of innovative inventions in pumping equipment, mainly for the Clyde shipyards including steamships also built in the area. The Weir Group works in partnership with clients to resolve operational challenges in the infrastructure, mining, and oil and gas industries.
Weir Group SA Tax Accountant Graduate Programme 2022
The graduate programme will run for a period of two years, providing the successful candidate the opportunity to acquire extensive practical work experience within a leading multinational engineering firm.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent include, but are not limited to the following:
- Execute compliance with indirect taxes
- Provide assistance to the Tax Accountant in carrying out country audits
- Monitor and ensure compliance with HSE and housekeeping standards
- Carry out ad hoc reporting queries
- Follow Duty of Care Policy at any given time within company premises
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet these minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a Financial degree
- Knowledgeable with computers, particularly with MS Office tools
- Effective written and verbal business and organizational communications at all levels
- Efficient in determining and resolving issues in the timeliest manner
- Highly capable of prioritizing and planning out work activities
- Exhibits thoroughness and accuracy when performing daily tasks
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on the Company’s online recruitment page to apply. Simply click the link below to get started.
Ref. no: R0014399
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
If you wish to get in touch with Weir South Africa, call +27 (0)86 521 1792.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Weir Group Tax Accountant Graduate programme 2022 advert page.