Wesbank, one of the most extensive financial services companies in Africa, is inviting suitable candidates interested in taking part in its Youth Development Learnership intake for 2022. If you’re interested in joining this learnership opportunity, be sure to review its minimum eligibility, skills, and behavioral requirement prior to applying.
Wesbank is a division of FirstRand Bank Ltd. with 40 years of asset finance experience and is considered as one of the leading vehicle and asset finance banks in Africa. Specializing in providing secured installment finance to the public sector, retail, and corporate markets. Wesbanks also offers insurance, full maintenance rental, and fleet management, making it a preferred partner by more than 60 international brands in the insurance, automotive OEMs, and oil companies.
Wesbank Youth Development Learnership 2022
Wesbank’s Youth Developmental Learnership is a developmental role where the successful candidate is expected to acquire essential work experience as well as a formal registered qualification by the end of the learnership period. For the duration of the employment, the successful candidate will be responsible for dispensing a range of predefined tasks in order to achieve work objectives that encompass research, analysis, and execution of project works and processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the company’s overall cost-efficiency
- Deliver work processes compliant with set quality standards to ensure operational excellence
- Contribute results through teamwork
- Maximize work output by applying learning experiences
- Deliver excellent customer service by complying with quality service standards
Who should apply
Candidates must be able to satisfy the role’s basic eligibility standards to apply:
- Preferably with post-matric certificate (NQF levels 4 to 6)
- Although work experience is not a requirement, applicants with no more than12 months of work experience
- Have not worked or interned at any FirstRand franchises
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to create an account on the Company’s online recruitment platform. Click on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 18 March 2022.
Access Wesbank’s FAQ section to get answers to your application questions.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Wesbank Youth Development Leanership 2022 advert page.