Willis Towers Watson, one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, is inviting qualified individuals to apply for its upcoming Actuarial Analyst Graduate Programme for the 2021 financial year. Take a quick look at the internship’s minimum eligibility requirements and find out if it’s a good fit.
Established as a result of the $18B equal merger deal between Towers Watson and Co. (Arlington, VA) and Willis Group Holdings (London). As the third-largest in the world, Willis Towers Watson also offers risk management and advisory services with its 45,000 strong workforces operating in over 140 countries.
Willis Towers Watson Actuarial Analyst Graduate Programme
You need to meet the programme’s minimum eligibility requirements as listed below:
- Holds an undergraduate or master’s degree in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- Keen interest in learning about insurance, reinsurance, and risk
- Experience with actuarial examinations and first international experience a plus
- Capable of developing strong external and internal relationships across all levels of the organization
- Dependable MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Eager and driven to assume early responsibility
- Committed to driving successful completion of projects
- Comfortable and eager working within a team
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are to apply by registering an account on the company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline set for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, access and fill out the company’s contact form.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Willis Towers Watson Actuarial Analyst Graduate Programme 2021 advert.