Willis Towers Watson, one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, is inviting qualified individuals to apply for its Graduate Internship Programme for the 2020 financial year.
Established as a result of the $18B equal merger deal between Towers Watson and Co. (Arlington, VA) and Willis Group Holdings (London). As the third-largest in the world, Willis Towers Watson also offers risk management and advisory services with its 45,000 strong workforces operating in over 140 countries.
Willis Towers Watson Graduate Internship Programme
The successful candidate will become part of a team working with some of the industry’s leading Risk Management Consultants and Client Servicing Brokers. This will allow the incumbent to acquire actual workplace experience and training within the risk management and insurance brokering sector.
The internship programme will also be instrumental in helping the successful intern to develop various soft and technical skills needed to become an asset in the areas of Insurance Broking and Corporate Risk. In addition, the successful graduate intern will become part of a progressive organization operating within an inclusive environment that promotes the importance of the divergence of thought in reaching success.
Who should apply?
These minimum eligibility requirements must be met in order to get considered into the internship:
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Accounting, Risk and Safety Management or BCom Law
- Must not be older than 30 years of age
- Length of working experience must not go beyond 12 months
- Solid understanding of computer applications, particularly Microsoft Office
- Good writing and communication skills
- Applicants belonging to designated groups as indicated in the company’s Employment Equity plan, will be given priority
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the initial requirements and would like to pursue this internship position will need to register an account and sign in apply. Click here to access the company recruitment portal and apply.
No deadline for submission of the application has been set as of this time.
For further enquiries, get in touch with the company at:
Click the link to view the Willis Towers Watson Graduate Internship Programme 2020.
- How will it take to complete this internship?
The graduate internship runs for a duration of 12 months.
- Where will the internship take place?
The successful interns will be assigned in the company’s Johannesburg.