WNS Global Services Inc. is looking for the right candidates to fill its Admin Assistant Internship opportunity in Cape Town for 2021. Check out the minimum qualification requirements and job description to make sure its a good fit.
Founded in 2004 in Sri Lanka, WNS Global Services offers a wide range of Business Process Management services. This range of BPM services includes key industry verticals such as financial and banking services, professional and consulting services, shipping and logistics, and more.
WNS employs more than 44,000 professionals from all around the world, serving 60 delivery centers operating in 16 countries.
WNS Admin Assistant Internship 2021
The main responsibility of the successful candidate’s main responsibility is to perform administrative support functions to Ucademy for service providers, business providers, and learners.
Furthermore, the duties and responsibilities of Admin Assistant Intern include:
- Carry out administrative tasks as required by a particular project
- Furnish documentation and details for the SDF to upload learner information to various SETAs
- Keep learner records up-to-date and current for BBBEE and SETA reporting purposes in adherence to BBBEE and SETA guidelines
- Conduct monthly reporting as needed
- Perform project coordination duties as needed
- Book facilitators and venues
- Arrange meetings for various clients and teams
- Conduct learner recruitment and placement
- Administer training
- Manage learning implementation from end to end
- Function as book moderator, facilitator, and assessor as needed
- Send out invitations and manage responses
- Print attendance registers, training materials, evaluation forms, and support materials
- Keep line manager informed about complaints, queries, or non-compliance
- Develop and maintain a systematic filing system of learner portfolios
- Update and submit learner tracker on a monthly basis
Who should apply?
These minimum qualification requirements must be met in order to apply:
- Grade 12/Matric certificate
- 12 months work experience or higher
- Proactive with a sharp eye for details
- Responsible and results-driven
- Able to effectively interpret data and determine patterns or anomalies
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong proficiency in written and verbal English communication
- Accurate data capturing and administrative skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out an online application form on the company’s recruitment platform. Click the link below to start the process immediately:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For your enquiries, fill out this contact form on the WNS Global website.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the WNS Admin Assistant Internship 2021 advert.