The WSP Group Africa is calling on engineering graduates to send their application and qualify for its Engineering Bursary Programmes for 2020.
The WSP Group is an internationally recognized corporation offering professional services in sectors involved in engineering, energy, healthcare advisory services, mining, shipping and more.
From its beginnings in 1885, WSP now has about 49,000 employees and a global footprint spanning the Americas, Europe, India, Middle East. Africa and the Asia-Pacific.
WSP Group Africa Engineering Bursary Programmes 2020
The WSP Group in South Africa provides bursary support to students pursuing the following engineering fields:
- Electrical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the following minimum requirements will be considered:
- Must be pursuing any of the prescribed engineering degrees in their second, third or final year of qualification
- Able to attain a 65% grade average and with no failing marks for the 2019 school year to date
- Not a beneficiary of another scholarship or bursary programme
- Previously disadvantaged applicants are preferred but all qualified South African students are welcome to apply
- Demonstrates a strong sense of community
- A reliable team member
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Open to learning and considering constructive feedback
- Capable of delivering desirable results even under pressure and stressful situations
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Has initiative and highly responsible
- Knows how to prioritize tasks
- Solid time management skills
- Always looking for solutions
- Trustworthy and dependably
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Innovative with critical thinking skills
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will need to register an account on the WSP recruitment page.
Ready the following supporting documents for uploading during the application process:
- Fully accomplished application form
- Certified copy of 2019 tertiary progress report or scholastic transcript
- Copy of up to date CV with contact details
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Certified copy of matric results
- Two (2) reference letters
- Signed letter stating applicant is not a beneficiary of any scholarship or bursary support
Choose your engineering course and click on the correspond link to apply. Make sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on “Apply”.
Note that the links may no longer work if the programme is no longer available.
Click here to view the bursary programme advert.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 18 October 2019.
For further questions about the bursary programme, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.